Board games, Netflix, Amazon Prime… tired of them yet? Here are a few things we’ve found that you might find interesting (and are great for your kids too!).
• Head off to Paris and visit The Louvre. Discover some of its virtual tours.
• Some aquariums have cams that are still live, some are prerecorded. The otter cam at the Seattle Aquarium is oddly satisfying and calming.
• See the baboons, penguins, koalas and more with the San Diego Zoo live cams.
• Meditate and relax with a video of the moon jellies at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
• While we may not need Google Maps right now, Google Arts and Culture offers a plethora of interesting things to view.
• Sit comfortably with your iPad and download The Wider Image app by Reuters. It is an immersive news experience that’s hard to put down.
Have an online favorite that you’ve discovered? Let us know and we’ll post it for others to enjoy!