Within seconds of viewing your website, prospects and clients judge your company. Have you reviewed it with a keen eye lately? Many companies don’t realize that within a short period of time their website could look and feel outdated. Technology advances quickly, Internet trends come and go, so common belief is that a company should consider a website refresh at least every two to three years. A couple of things to keep in mind:
• Do you update content regularly?
• Is your site optimized for smartphones and tablets?
• Does it positively reinforce your brand?
• Is your site attractive? (With faster load times, there is more opportunity to use large or multiple imagery.)
• Is your site easy to use?
• Last question, which fabric store below would you be more likely to trust and want to buy from?